Customers rely on local sandbag-filling stations with limited supplies or they may buy cheap sandbags and spend days of back-breaking work to fill them. The time, effort, and hassle all adds up. Suddenly, cheap sandbags don’t seem so cheap.
Ultra-Aqua Bags require only a fresh source of water to be "activated" so they can go from less than a pound to 30-40 lbs of flood-stopping weight. You will get traditional sandbag capability without the traditional sandbag hassle.
In fact, 15 Aqua Bags (as pictured above) can be activated in a small pool of water in about the time it takes to fill ONE traditional sandbag!
- Sturdy construction - Hydrophilic, non-woven fabric covers four layers of patented super-absorbent polymer.
- Quick acting - In minutes, these sandless sandbags absorb water to 90% capacity, preventing floods and leakage from causing damage to surrounding property.
- Easy to use and transport - Pre-activated, Ultra-Aqua Bag sandless sandbags weigh less than a pound each and measure 17”x 22” when dry.
- Superior water barrier/flood barrier - At full absorption Ultra-Aqua Bags provide between 30 to 40 pounds of flood stopping weight.
- Engineered consistency - Designed and built to maintain a consistent shape throughout the Bag. Other bags tend to slump to the bottom end when picked up, will not stack as well and are not as effective at sealing off water.