Hydronic Floor Heating Insulation Board
HYDROFOAM® is the ideal radiant floor insulation product for residential and commercial construction projects that increases comfort and energy efficiency. HYDROFOAM® maximizes radiant floor heating by ensuring the heat is dispersed evenly throughout the entire floor area, providing building occupants with a comfortable living and working environment.
HYDROFOAM® offers installers a lightweight high density expanded polystyrene (EPS) product that increases installation speeds, is easily cut to meet any angle or radius while providing up to R-16 insulation value. Installation is fast and easy compared to traditional foam insulation.
The 4’ x 4’ (1.2m x 1.2m) boards, available in two thickness, are easily installed with an overlapping interlock on all four sides, ensuring the boards are locked in place during installation. HYDROFOAM® utilizes a 360° multidirectional friction fit anchor system that eliminates the need for wire mesh. Radiant heat piping is easily stepped into place in any direction required.
- Insulation Advantages
- Easy installation
- Ship lapped, interlocking design with multi-directional anchors for faster piping installation
- Flexibility to cut any shape or size
- Increased comfort as a result of uniform temperature
- 2-in-1 product: insulates concrete slab and supports pipes
- Permanent insulation value
- Energy savings: reduced heating bills
- 100% recyclable
- No CFCs or HCFCs
- Resistant to water and moisture that can cause mildew
- Non-toxic (98% air and 2% material)
- Inorganic and rot-proof materials
Contact us for more information