American Road Patch™ is a peel and stick membrane, comprised of a bitumen layer that sandwiches a fiberglass reinforcement and is topped with a synthetic aggregate surface. ARP is used for patching concrete or asphalt and comes in rolls and has a release paper on the membrane.
- Pothole Repair
- Asphalt or concrete crack sealing and preservation
- Man-hole surround sealing
- Utility-cut sealing
- Sealing around water utility lids
- Low spot fill-in repairs
- Rut in-fill and seal
- Seals alligatored asphalt
- In-fill for abandoned road markers
- Repair of uneven bridge joints
- Speed Bumps
- Roll Size: 3.3' x 21'
Insulated Concrete Forms | ICFs | from NUDURA provide design professionals, architects, home owners and contractors a more efficient way to build Insulated Concrete Form structures. Building with icfs allow concrete homes and commercial buildings to be built stronger, more energy efficient, more comfortable and more environmentally friendly. ICFs provide greater energy solutions for any structure. A NUDURA home or commercial buildings superior energy performance is the result of NUDURA forms working in conjunction with the thermal mass of a solid concrete core to provide one of the most energy efficient and airtight wall systems available today. Building has Evolved with NUDURA Insulated Concrete Forms. Learn more about the NUDURA advantage.
A high performance solution through and through with Nichiha’s Architectural Wall Panels, the possibilities are virtually limitless. A broad range of aesthetic profiles, quick installation and an innovative moisture management system can help bring your most ambitious visions to life.
- The widest offering of commercial rainscreen styles
- A sophisticated drained and back-ventilated moisture management system
- A highly engineered installation system that saves time, money and minimizes mistakes
- The ability to apply custom colors to our Illumination Series Architectural Wall Panels
- Concealed clips, fasteners provides a clean, uninterrupted appearance
- High Performance Panel: No rotting-No warping-No pest concerns-No delamination
- Recycled content complies with LEED™ Materials and Resources Credit 4, as well as IEQ4.6 under LEED™ for schools
- Simplified installation system requires no special tools or specialized labor – keeps costs low
- Panels can be installed on most common substrates: Traditional wood framing—Concrete and masonry (CMU’s)-Structural insulated panels (SIP’s) and metal frame construction
- Extend your working season! Don't worry about the weather, Nichiha installation can happen even in the winter!
FODS are an innovated and convenient new product, solves a major problem associated with our environment, and has a great economical benefit to customers! FODS effectively removes mud and sediment from vehicle tires. Whenever a vehicle needs to enter a paved road from an unpaved site, FODS is your answer.
FODS Mats offer superior benefits:
Creates an instant construction entrance over virtually any type of surface including asphalt, concrete, turf, marshy area, sand, mud, even ground, uneven ground, and similar.
Will not get clogged, be an eyesore, become embedded in soft ground.
Protects ground when placed on top of surface unlike conventional SCE’s (Stabilized Construction Entrance).
Easily transported from site to site in minutes.
Creates an easily recognizable entrance for vehicles to see day or night.
Mats will not warp, even when installed over uneven terrain etc.
Superior alternative to rocks, shaker, steel plates.
Supports weights up to 80 tons.
Chemically resistant to acids, oils, break fluid, etc.
Easily cleaned and put back in service within minutes.
Made in the USA creating American manufacturing jobs.
Easily stored when not being used.
3 year warranty.
15 times more abrasion resistant than steel.
Years of use.
FODS mats are 100% recyclable, made in the USA, and can be reused for many years. Once cleaned off they do not transport contaminates to other sites. Mountainsides and hillsides are saved from being blasted from rock. FODS mats, at end of use, will not end up in landfills like rocks and similar methods. The ground is undisturbed while mats are being used, keeping soils in place from erosion. Each entrance, that is installed with FODS, will save 3 dump trucks worth of rock on initial install.
- oil and gas
- roads and bridges
- renewable energy
- national parks
- storm water
- waste management and more.