Sikacrete® 211 SCC Plus is a one-component, self consolidating concrete containing factory blended coarse aggregate. This self consolidating concrete bag is silica fume and polymer modified and also contains a migrating corrosion inhibitor.
Where to Use:
- Full depth repairs.
- On grade, above and below grade on concrete.
- On horizontal surfaces.
- Vertical and overhead surfaces when formed and pumped or poured.
- As a structural repair material for parking facilities, industrial plants, walkways, bridges, tunnels, dams, and balconies.
- Filler for voids and cavities.
- Self consolidating concrete - Excellent placement characteristics.
- Integral Penetrating Corrosion Inhibitor.
- Silica Fume Enhanced.
- Prepackaged coarse aggregate. Eliminates the need to extend material in the field. Eliminates
- the risk of reactive aggregate.
- Can be pumped or poured into forms and gets excellent consolidation without vibrating.
- Approximately 0.50 ft.3/bag. Actual results on site may vary.
- Packaging 65 lb. bag.