SENERGY® ALPA DRY BASE COAT is designed for use as the adhesive and/or base coat in several wall systems from Senergy. The base coat is used to embed mesh before acrylic finish is applied.
- Unpainted and unglazed concrete or unit masonry
- PermaBase™ brand cement board (or other ASTM C1325 Type A Exterior approved cement boards)
- Poured concrete/unit masonry
- Fiberock® Aqua-Tough™ sheathing
- e²XP™ by National Gypsum and GlasRoc® by Certainteed
- DensGlass™ exterior sheathing (ASTM C1177)
- Gypsum sheathing (ASTM C79/C1396)
- New and untreated Exposure 1 or exterior plywood sheathing (Grade C-D or better)
- Exposure 1 OSB
Note: Wood-based sheathing substrates require priming with SENERPRIME™.