This single-component, cementitious, mineral-based mortar is designed for the restoration of natural stone such as limestone and sandstone. Jahn M70 is completely vapor permeable at any depth and contains no latex or acrylic bonding agents or additives. The material is available in a variety of compatible, laboratory-engineered formulations, which match the physical properties of the substrate being repaired. M70 provides a permanent, compatible solution, which repairs and protects the beauty of natural stone.
- Single-Component: Mixes with water only, improving quality control and consistency of application.
- Compatibility of physical properties ensures that the plaster and substrate react to the environment in the same way
- Contains No Latex or Acrylic Bonding Agents: It protects the substrate by allowing salts, water vapor, and liquid water to reach the surface, preventing failure due to salt expansion or freeze/thaw cycles
- Tenacious Adhesion: Strong bonding capabilities without relying on synthetic bonding agents
- Factory Controlled: No field chemistry resulting in product variation
- Custom Colored Upon Request: Closely matches existing masonry
- Only installers with certification from Cathedral Stone Products can purchase Jahn M70 Limestone and Sandstone Repair Mortars.