The new Husqvarna K970 is our latest and most powerful handheld power cutter, featuring the revolutionary X-Torq® engine technology. It is a unique machine, in a class of its own when it comes to emission levels, efficiency and maneuverability. Robust, reliable, light and powerful - the K970 power cutter is ready to perform when you are. The ultimate choice when you need an all-around cutter performing in the toughest conditions, withstanding climate and fuel variations. Suitable for flatwork when used with the corresponding KV970 cutting cart, which enables you to fully concentrate on the cutting job.
- Robust and reliable - Less sensitive to outer conditions and fuel variations, thanks to the cylinder design and muffler with integrated heat deflector.
- Easy to start - The unique design of the carburettor, cylinder and digital ignition system, together with air purge and decompression valve ensure an easy start
- Long service intervals - A strong Poly-V belt combined with our maintenance-free starter DuraStarter™ and efficient filter-system Active Air Filtration™ ensures long service intervals
- Less slurry and low water consumption Excellent dust control with our wet cutting kit. A progressive water valve for exact adjustment of the water volume to efficiently bind the dust and reduce slurry
- Light and powerful - A light, compact and powerful machine with superior power-to-weight ratio
- Easy to change blade guard position - The light magnesium blade guard facilitates cutting, thanks to its step-less adjustment
- Fits multiple blade bushings - Blades with 20mm bore can be fitted thanks to the reversible blade bushing
- Maintenance-free air filter - The only time the filter needs to be checked and changed is if you experience lack of power