AIR-SHIELD LIQUID FLASHING is a high-quality, gun grade, low-odor, elastomeric, polyether, liquid-applied flashing and detailing membrane. It bonds to most construction materials, such as aluminum, brick, concrete, wood, vinyl, and exterior gypsum board.
AIR-SHIELD LIQUID FLASHING is to be used as a liquid-applied flashing, compatible with the entire line of AIR-SHIELD air, vapor, and liquid moisture barriers from W. R. MEADOWS. This general-purpose, wet flashing membrane is used to seal rough openings and detail joints between exterior gypsum board. AIR-SHIELD LIQUID FLASHING is designed for window and door flashing applications. The product will not harm foam insulation.
- Can be applied in damp conditions.
- Does not peel back when left exposed.
- Does not create buildup in rough openings.
- 100% solvent free.
- Bonds to most construction materials.
- Paintable in 24 hours.
- Guns and tools easily.
- Does not harm foam insulation.