A electric power cutter that enables clean dry cutting without dust or water. The vacuum system provides superior dust collection. The wet unit is equipment with DEX dust suppression system to ensure dust is reduced while minimizing water consumption and slurry.
Husqvarna K3000 Wet Electric Power Cutter
- 14" Blade 4-1/2 To 5" Cutting Depth
- For cutting indoors and outdoors
- Ideal for quick and easy cutting of building block, pipe, reinforcement bar, supports, etc.
- Easily adjusts between cutting different materials
- Elgard the advanced electronic overload protection varies the rotation speed to warn of approaching overload
- Electronic soft start
- Quick locking of the spindle and large outlet in the blade guard simplify blade changes.
- K 3000 Wet has an integrated regulator that controls the water volume, ensuring a constant flow to the blade
- Forward rotation reduces the risk of jamming and kickback
- Good distance between handles for safe control and reduced load
- Front handle that facilitates both vertical and horizontal cutting
- Comfortable patented design of the rear handle makes your job easier
- Elguard', the advanced electronic overload protection, warns you by pulsating the rpms when you're approaching overload
- Generously dimensioned miter gear provides high durability, minimal power loss and low noise levels
- SoftStart , this feature gives the saw a gradual start when the trigger is pulled. This makes it so the saw does not initially jump to full power. This feature gives the operator more control
- Pulling rotation reduces the risk of jamming and kickback
- The amount of water is sufficient to bind the dust without creating an excess of water
- High power, a big 1800 w (120 volts)
- Capacity for 14" cutting blade (5" cutting depth)
- Blade Size: 14"
- Arbor: 1"
- Depth of cut: 5"
- Weight: 17.4 lbs
- Power(Electric): 15 amps/ 1,800 W
- Voltage: 120 V
- No Load RPM: 4,500