The Sure-Seal Termination Bar is an extruded aluminum bar designed for securing and sealing flashing terminations in accordance with current Carlisle Specifications.
Features and Benefits:
- Corrosion resistant 6063-T6 extruded aluminum
- Pre-Punched 6" (150 mm) o.c. and 1" (25 mm) from each end
- Sealant ledge to hold the Lap Sealant and provide stability
- Serrated back provides increased surface area contact with membrane to compress the Water Cut-Off Mastic
- Apply on a hard, smooth surface only; not for use on wood.
- Water Cut-Off Mastic must be held under constant compression. Do not wrap compression termination around corners.
- When field cutting is necessary, remove any burrs or sharp edges from the bar.
- Allow ¼" (6 mm) minimum to ½" (12 mm) maximum spacing between bars.